Many local universities, private schools, and daycares turn to TR Trades for their printing needs. Whether it’s large signage or weekly newsletters, our top-quality products help deliver the messages you need to express at the size you need to express them.
- Campus maps (installation services available)
- Sandwich boards
- Posters, plaques
- Indoor & outdoor signage (wallpaper prints, vinyl door wraps, floor vinyl graphics, cut vinyl window graphics, etc.)
We can print on…
- White & coloured bonds, 30% recycled
- Photographic satin or matte bonds
- Vellum, mylar, acetate, copytuff, canvas, or watercolour paper
- Cut vinyl for window graphics
- Full-colour vinyl (for windows, walls, doors, and large signs)
Working with colour can be complicated and confusing… but it doesn’t have to be! Visit our Colour Management page for the basics you need to know. Or, if you want to learn more, we also offer onsite colour seminars that go deeper into the concept and application of colour theory.
TR Trades offers shop tours for local universities, colleges, or other institutions. Students of interior design or architecture can learn about the process of designing for print while getting familiar with the equipment that will be used for their projects.
Schedule a tour today by contacting our Sales department at 604.736.4571 x 2.
- Cataloguing and file labeling service; we name your files in a logical and systematic method
- Save files to your choice of FTP, DVD, USB, or external hard drive
“I have had great service with you and your staff. It is fantastic to have personal attention from you and whenever there are miscommunications they are dealt with promptly. Your staff is always more than accommodating to our needs. The quality of the end product is better than what we receive from your competitors. Please give you and your staff a pat on the back for how well you make us look.”
Sean Hemenway (Ashley Pryce Interior Design)All Testimonials →