Exciting things are happening at TR Trades and we’re always seeking skilled professionals to join our team.
If you have industry experience, are a customer service superstar, and enjoy making people’s visions a reality, get in touch!
This position is aimed at a seasoned sales superstar who can confidently manage a large print territory. On a daily basis you will be building relationships with clients, attending sales meetings, actively pursuing new clients, and participating in lead-generating activities.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in sales within the digital print industry
- 2+ years of phone and customer service experience (or equivalent)
- Excellent closing skills
- Candidate must be able to confidently quote and land jobs (based on previous industry knowledge)
This position is well-suited to someone skilled in Adobe Creative Suite as well as large and small format digital printing. Applicants should have a customer-focused and professional decorum with the ability to troubleshoot customer file inquiries.
- File setup, proofing, and printing
- Ensure jobs run smoothly, on-time, and at the highest quality
- Work with service technicians to properly maintain equipment and to schedule preventative maintenance
- Work closely with key clients
- Give technical advice to customers building files for print
- Troubleshoot client colour and other technical issues, working in conjunction with the sales team
- On-site client troubleshooting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of colour space (RGB vs. CMYK)
- Experience setting up files for print (bleed, imposing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work late nights and overtime
- Fluent in English
All positions come with a top tier benefits package and advancement opportunities. Please submit your resume and any relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR Trades is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those who submit their resumes, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.