It’s imperative for interior design materials to be printed with top colour quality while maintaining the clarity of fine details. Some of Vancouver’s more successful interior designers consistently turn to TR Trades’ for all their drawings, presentation materials and proposals, knowing they will be produced attractively and on time.
Printing to Share Your Vision
Sell your vision to clients in a big way! We print large and small format colour that can make your presentations and proposals shine.
Large Format Photographic Quality Colour Printing
- Print on satin, matte and bond papers; or canvas, watercolour, mylar, acetate, vellum or copytuff
- Media up to 60” wide
Mounting & Finishing
- Foamcore, gatorboard, styrene, sintra, coroplast, plaquing & more
- Edge framing options, wrap & plexiglass mounts
- In-house matte or gloss lamination service (up to 54”)
Small Format Laser Printing
- Print unique and custom small format presentations
- Mailers, flyers and sales presentation books
- Media up to 13” x 27.5”
- Cerlox, continuous coil, wire or wire twin loop
- Saddle stitching, folding, acco fasteners, chicago screws, perfect binding and more
Want to make sure everything looks perfect before having your large colour job printed? We provide hard copy colour test strips that may be delivered for approval prior to the final print.
Project Plans & Specifications
Our state-of-the-art CAD plotters produce even the most complex architectural & engineering prints with speed & precision.
Large Format Prints
- White & coloured bonds, 30% recycled
- Vellum, mylar, acetate, copytuff or watercolour
- Colour sets are our specialty; with regular, coated and heavy bonds available
- Media up to 60” by any length
- Our large format scanners can create high resolution files of your drawings, sketches & compositions
- Transition your 3D material boards into digital files
Fine Art Printing
- Print fine art and photography on canvas or watercolour paper
Working with colours can be a complicated and confusing process; but it doesn’t have to be. Visit our Colour Management page for a straightforward breakdown of the need to know information. If you’re wanting to learn even more, we offer onsite colour seminars that will provide you with the basic tools you need to improve your colour output.
We partner with carefully selected industry specialists to bring custom solutions to your projects. Allow us to manage both manufacturing and installation.
- Give your photos one of the most impressive glossy vibrant colour treatments available with acrylic plexiglass mounts
- Premium permanent signs that truly shine
3D Cut Lettering
- Custom high-end dimensional type
- Cut into foamcore, gatorboard, metal or other materials
“We are constantly amazed by your consistently friendly and efficient service under pressure. We also appreciate all of the times you’ve gone out of your way to provide extra services—for instance; providing kraft paper and plastic bags for rolled drawings, printing photographs for John’s birthday and especially, producing our Christmas cards. Ours this year was particularly labour intensive and yet it came back beautiful, and on time, at the busiest time of year. We don’t know how you do it! Thanks for your years of excellent service.”
Nigel Baldwin ArchitectsAll Testimonials →