Think big with your printing—from daily menus to event signage, let your imagination run wild! Whether you choose vibrant colour or economical black and white, you can rest assured your projects will transition from screen to print seamlessly.
Fast, Reliable & Professional Printing
- We offer same to next day turnaround
- Various lamination & mounting options
Large Format Posters & Signs
- In-store signage; posters, plaques, prints mounted on foamcore, etc
- Custom sandwich boards
- Full-colour adhesive vinyl prints for walls, windows, floors & doors
- Weather-resistant signage & anti-graffiti laminates
Small Format Prints
- Promotional printing; flyers, brochures, etc.
- Point of sale displays
- Binding options; plastic, twin wire or continuous coil
- Perfect binding & more
- Die-cut vinyl for window signs
- Media up to 13” x 27.5”
- White & coloured bonds, 30% recycled
- Photographic satin or matte bonds
- Vellum, mylar, acetate, copytuff or watercolour
- Vinyl banners (add hemming & grommets for weather-resistance)
- Cut vinyl (for window graphics)
- Full-colour vinyl (for windows, walls, doors & large signs)
Mounting & Finishing
- Poster mounting
- Edge framing options, Mel-MountsTM
- Foamcore, gatorboard, styrene, sintra, coro- plast, plaquing,
- Media up to 48” x 96”
- In-house matte or gloss lamination service (up to 54”)
We partner with carefully selected industry specialists to bring custom solutions to your projects. Allow us to manage both manufacturing and installation.
- Give your photos one of the most impressive glossy vibrant colour treatments available with acrylic plexiglass mounts
- Premium permanent signs that truly shine
3D Cut Lettering
- Custom high-end dimensional type
- Cut into foamcore, gatorboard, metal or other materials
TR Trades offers hundreds of products for a variety of applications! Visit our finishing and product pages and request specific samples or let us know what industry you’re in and we will send you a customized sample package to suit your needs.
Why worry about transporting and installing your projects when TR Trades can take care of it all for you? Visit our Installation page to learn more about how our skilled installers can manage even your most complex projects!
“For decades now, the ownership, management, and staff have been so good and are still in our neighbourhood. They all mean a lot to me and have always been a big help.”
June Katz (June Katz Music + Design)All Testimonials →