Local universities, private schools and even daycares use TR Trades for a wide variety of printing requirements. From new construction builds to weekly newsletters or promotional materials, TR Trades is the go-to place for your educational printing needs.
Small Format Prints
- Promotional printing (flyers, handouts, etc)
- Course packages
- Media up to 13” x 27.5”
- Cerlox, continuous coil, wire, or wire twin loop bindings
- Saddle-stitching, folding, acco fasteners, chicago screws, perfect binding and more
Large Format Maps & Other Prints
- Campus maps (installation services available)
- Directional sandwich boards
- Informational signage (posters, plaques. paper mounted on foamcore, etc)
- Indoor & outdoor signage (wall paper prints, vinyl door wraps, floor vinyl graphics, cut vinyl window graphics, etc)
- White & coloured bonds, 30% recycled
- Photographic satin or matte bonds
- Vellum, mylar, acetate, copytuff, canvas or watercolour paper
- Vinyl banners (add hemming and grommets for weather-resistance)
- Cut vinyl (for window graphics)
- Full-colour vinyl (for windows, walls, door and large signs)
Working with colours can be a complicated and confusing process; but it doesn’t have to be. Visit our Colour Management page for a straightforward breakdown of the need to know information. If you’re wanting to learn even more, we offer onsite colour seminars that will provide you with the basic tools you need to improve your colour output.
TR Trades offers informative shop tours for local universities, colleges and other institutions. Interior design or architectural students learn about designing for print and prepress, while familiarizing themselves with the equipment and what they can expect when printing their projects. Schedule a tour today by contacting our Sales department at 604.736.4571 x 2.
Scanning & Photo Restoration
Make your materials more accessible by scanning and creating digital versions. Ask us about class photo digitization.
- Our large-format roll scanners can create high resolution images of your maps & other documents
- Document pickup
- Confidential recycling
- Professionally digitize class photos or archival photo collections
- Cataloguing & file labeling service; we name your files in a logical and systematic method
- Save files to your choice of FTP, DVD, USB or external hard drive
“TR Trades comes through quickly and consistently—always. Thank you!”
Sean Gough (ABC Imaging)All Testimonials →