Please read the following user guide for the most basic and commonly used features in eProject. For more complex functionality questions please contact our Technical Support Team.
The first time you enter eProject you will receive an email invitation from either the project administrator or TR Trades containing a temporary password.
- 1. Login here: https://planroom.trtrades.net/pdox/. Your username will be your email address. Enter the temporary password you recieved via email.
- 2. Once logged in, you will need to change your temporary password to a permanent password and complete a security question in case you forget your password in the future.
If you have logged in previously and have just forgotten your password, choose “Forgot your Password” beside the login icon, or call TR Trades Technical Support to reset it.
- 1. Once inside the project, click the (+) signs to the left of the folder icons to navigate to the subfolders.
- 2. To view the files inside the folder, click on the folder name.
- 3. Select the checkbox next to the file(s) you wish to download, or select the checkbox at the top which selects all the files in that folder. Once you have selected the files you wish to download, click the download icon.
- 4. If you select multiple files, please be patient as eProject compresses them in a zip file for you. Once the Zip file is created, you can download it to your computer.
If you have permission to upload you will see an “Upload Files” button when you are inside a folder.
- 1. Press the “Upload Files” button to upload your files.
- 2. Select the files you wish to upload and “Upload”. If you wish to upload more than 5 files at a time please choose “Install Silverlight Now”, or follow the Installation of Silverlight instructions. (After installing Silverlight, the upload window will allow batch uploads of up to 100 files)
Placing an Order
eProject has an online “shopping cart” order system for ordering hardcopy prints from TR Trades.
- 1. Select the checkbox for the entire folder, or select individual drawings from inside the folder. If you are selecting individual drawings within the folder you must select the “Update Cart” button.
- 2. Once you have finished selecting all the files required for print, select the “Cart” button in the top right hand corner of the screen to check out. Follow the instructions through to completion.
Setting up a Tender
- 1. Create your pricing folders in the designated folder area
- 2. Navigate to the “Groups” area to create a new group. Give the group a name, start date and optional end date, then save.
- 3. Navigate to the “Permissions” tab and set the groups permissions.
- 4. Navigate back to the “Groups” tab to invite users to the group. Select the “New User” tab and add the user’s first name, last name and email address. Alternatively, search for the user under “All Users“. This will add the user to the group, with the permissions you have selected.
How do I register to recieve automatic emails regarding project activity?
eProject has an automated email notification system where you can subscribe to receive emails regarding specific project activity.
- 1. Click on the red check mark at the top of the file directory. This will show a series of check marks in the top root of the project and in each folder when expanded.
- 2. To subscribe to notifications for the whole project (ex. I want to be notified every time a file is uploaded), select the appropriate criteria under the root of the project. To change the criteria for a specific folder, expand the folders and choose the folder check mark you would like to edit the notifications for.
“I cannot say enough about TR Trades. Their entire team is efficient and professional. We often need a quick turnaround for both our large and small scale printing projects and we have never once been disappointed. TR Trades continually provides us with creative and affordable solutions that meet our brand standards each and every time. We also know that when a delivery is dropped off at our office from TR Trades, the quality is going to be exceptional. Without hesitation, I'd recommend TR Trades.”
Jim Perkins (FairTradeWorks)All Testimonials →