- 100% recycled natural fibres
- Eco alternative to PVC or plastic display boards
- Completely biodegradable and repulpable
- No wax or polyethylene
We strive to offer as many sustainable products as possible:
1. Our standard large format engineering 20lb bonds are 30% recycled at no additional cost to our clients
2. Our main small format colour machine uses a vegetable-based ink system
3. We offer sustainable mounting material alternatives to Foamcore
5. A variety of recycled 20lb bond options for your small format specifications
6. Various recycled options for your small format colour proposals
A key part of TR Trades’ environmental initiatives is knowing that our suppliers have the same values as us. Through years of careful cultivation, we have obtained a secure balance of high quality machines and services while preserving our environmental initiatives.
Our staff are engaged daily in our sustainability initiatives.
TR Trades partnered with Urban Impact and their Zero Waste recycling program in 2005. Since then, we have diverted considerable volumes of material, reducing our environmental footprint. Below, find the annual breakdown of waste we have diverted from landfills:
We want to help you be green too!
As a major producer of recyclables, TR Trades has partnered with multiple recycling depots in order to minimize potential waste contribution. We extend our recycling services to our loyal clients who may not have enough waste to justify recycling services of their own.
We will pick up and recycle a variety of our clients’ printing waste, such as:
Give your recycled waste to our drivers and they will bring it to our recycling facilities!