Exciting things are happening at TR Trades and we’re always seeking skilled professionals to join our team.
If you have industry experience, are a customer service superstar, and enjoy making people’s visions a reality, get in touch!
This position is aimed at a seasoned sales superstar who can confidently manage a large print territory. On a daily basis you will be building relationships with clients, attending sales meetings, actively pursuing new clients, and participating in lead-generating activities.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in sales within the digital print industry
- 2+ years of phone and customer service experience (or equivalent)
- Excellent closing skills
- Candidate must be able to confidently quote and land jobs (based on previous industry knowledge)
This position is well-suited to someone skilled in Adobe Creative Suite as well as large and small format digital printing. Applicants should have a customer-focused and professional decorum with the ability to troubleshoot customer file inquiries.
- File setup, proofing, and printing
- Ensure jobs run smoothly, on-time, and at the highest quality
- Work with service technicians to properly maintain equipment and to schedule preventative maintenance
- Work closely with key clients
- Give technical advice to customers building files for print
- Troubleshoot client colour and other technical issues, working in conjunction with the sales team
- On-site client troubleshooting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of colour space (RGB vs. CMYK)
- Experience setting up files for print (bleed, imposing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work late nights and overtime
- Fluent in English
As a company driver you will be responsible for delivering jobs daily, in and around the Vancouver area. This is a fast-paced position with multiple daily deliveries and is best suited to someone who has an outgoing, “can do” attitude combined with attention to detail.
The scheduled hours for this position are Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Customer service oriented
- Clean drivers abstract
- Class 5 driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Ability to lift 25lbs + repeatedly
- Minimum of 2 years professional driving experience
All positions come with a top tier benefits package and advancement opportunities. Please submit your resume and any relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR Trades is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those who submit their resumes, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.