Exciting things are happening at TR Trades and we’re always seeking skilled professionals to join our talented team. If you have industry experience, are a customer-service superstar, and enjoy making people’s visions a reality, get in touch!
This position is aimed at a seasoned sales superstar who can confidently manage a large print territory. On a daily basis you will be building relationships with clients, attending sales meetings, actively pursuing new clients, and participating in lead generating activities.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in sales within the digital print industry
- 2+ years of phone and customer service experience (or equivalent)
- Excellent closing skills
- Candidate must be able to confidently quote and land jobs (based on previous industry knowledge)
Customer Service Representative
Applicants should have minimum 2 years’ experience in a reception or comparable role. A background in sales and the printing industry is also an asset. Candidates should possess professional mannerisms, industry knowledge, and the ability to articulately manage house accounts and walk-in clientele. Candidates must be able to confidently quote and work in conjunction with an outside and inside team of sales experts. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for managing front counter walk-in traffic and coordinating jobs with the production and sales teams.
On a daily basis the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming jobs
- Quoting small jobs
- Managing pickups
- Managing cash
- Running small jobs on digital presses
- Data entry on behalf of company and salesmen
- Calling house accounts
This position is well suited to someone skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as large and small format digital printing. Applicants should have a customer focused and professional decorum with the ability to troubleshoot customer file inquiries.
- File setup, proofing and printing
- Ensure jobs run smoothly, on-time, and of the highest quality standards
- Work with service technicians to properly maintain equipment and to schedule preventative maintenance
- Work closely with key clients
- Give technical advice to customers building files for print
- Troubleshoot client colour and other technical issues, working in conjunction with the sales team
- On-site client troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Good knowledge of colour space (RGB vs. CMYK)
- Set up files for print, including bleeds, etc.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work late nights and overtime
- Fluent English skills
This position is ideal for a dedicated professional who has previous management and print industry experience.
Applicants should possess a minimum of a Certificate in Management, or equivalent, in combination with at least three years of management experience in reprographics or a related digital industry. We are seeking a candidate who is outgoing and possesses excellent management and sales experience.
- Manage the production workflow by making sure all jobs are quoted, produced and delivered on time; maintaining a high degree of quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Manage staff and scheduling based on anticipated production workload
- Work in conjunction with other managers to strategically direct and improve departments
- Create departmental goals and effectively lead departments to reach scheduled goals
- Work with customers and salesmen to schedule and manage jobs
Business expenses and potential opportunities to travel to conventions. Long term plan would be a promotion to Sales.Apply for Position
As a company driver you will be responsible for delivering jobs daily, in and around the Vancouver area. This is a fast paced position with multiple daily deliveries and is best suited to someone who has an outgoing, “can do” attitude combined with attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented
- Clean drivers abstract
- Class 5 driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Ability to lift 25lbs + repeatedly
- Minimum of 2 years professional driving experience
All positions come with a top tier benefits package and advancement opportunities. Please submit your resume and any relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR Trades is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those who submit their resumes however only qualified applicants will be contacted.